Saturday, December 25, 2010

PHOTO FOR THE DAY

"'Scuse me, pardon me. They told me to hang my head out the window. I can't do it if you won't move over. Oh I see how it is going to be. Blocking out the new guy on his first photo shoot. Real professional."

"Wait! Was I blinking? I was, wasn't I? I demand a retake!"

"I don't care if it is going to be used in your holiday advertising. I'm tired of this shoot and I'm not looking until you get me some premium water."

"Holiday? As in Christmas? Is today Christmas? What's the date? Damn desert, it never snows. It's 80 degrees, how do you keep track of the seasons? It's in my contract, no holiday shoots. I'm calling my agent. Excuse me honey, yes you sitting down in front, please get my agent on the line."



Merry Christmas and happy Holidays from my gang to yours.

4 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Too cute! We hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Sam

houndstooth said...

You all look fabulous to us, and we don't think any of you ever take a bad picture!

Kristin G. said...

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Sue said...

Really cute.

Hope you had a fab Christmas.

Still not received a photo to go into my doggie Gallery. Can you email one to me.