Thursday, December 2, 2010

PHOTO FOR THE DAY

I have failed miserably posting to the blog over the past holiday week(s). My lesson learned is that there is no better or more motivating factor in getting all the projects done around your house (like finishing the bathroom remodel, unpacking boxes from when you moved in a year an a half ago, etc) and giving everything inside and outside of your house a deep cleaning than out of town company who will be staying with you. And your 3 dogs. In a tiny house. Where the office becomes the guest room. The office where the computer resides. Hmmmmm. Didn't think that one through very well now did I?

So I feel as though I am in the dog house and well behind on posting some greyhound photos. And since I know that's why you're here right now and not to read my babbling, here you go...



The monkey, moved by the whirlwind that is Duncan...


2 comments:

IHateToast said...

Love the monkey! It makes the photo, truly.

I've said many times "I wish someone would visit so that I would care to clean." Good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

I just love that dog!