Monday, July 5, 2010

PHOTO FOR THE DAY

This morning we got to practice with the flirt pole provided by my friends from Seize the Leash. Willow loved it and immediately attacked the fuzzy. Drusilla took a moment to warm up to it, probably because Willow was running mad circles while chasing it, but once she did she tried to pounce on it. Breeze was having none of it - it was just a long stick of death with a madly swinging squeaky. Though at one point she did run with Dru while Dru was chasing it. I made sure they were able to catch the 'prey' after chasing for a while. They were worn out completely in about 5 minutes. I like this game, though I was a bit dizzy by the end.

1 comment:

houndstooth said...

"Hand over the stuffie and I won't poo in your shoe!"

Bunny would love that game, I think!