Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TERRA PAWS REVIEW

I was asked quite some time ago to do a review on a new snackie treat for the greys (well, all dogs) called Terra Paws. I don’t often take requests to do reviews, but this company intrigued me as they are a small business and producing treats for dogs that are all natural freeze dried with USA sourced ingredients. I like to support local and small businesses, so I said “sure, send me some.” I received 2 different types of treats, the beef liver and sweet potato and the chicken and sweet potato. We taste-tested them out this past weekend at playdate. I think it was a good thing I had the camera because the woman who was handing out the treats was swarmed by quivering noses. There was one dog that turned out not to be a fan of the sweet potato chunks, otherwise the snackies were devoured in about 2 seconds. I would have to say the taste test was a huge success. To check out the Terra Paws website just follow the link.







5 comments:

K-Koira said...

Love the big drooly tongue waiting for its turn!

bbes tribe said...

We'[re drooling!
Tailwags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

Unknown said...

We heard a few people talk about how yummy these are!

Sue said...

Loving Willow's expectant expression in the last photo:)

houndstooth said...

It looks like there were almost some finger snack chasers!