Saturday, August 20, 2011

SATURDAY BLOG HOP AND NEW BLOG MADNESS

I am fortunate enough that my sister is my best friend. Since we work together, we spend most every day together and still talk to each other after work.

I know right now you are thinking “wait! What does this have to do with cute photos of greyhounds?” It doesn’t, not really, but please read on.

Though we are inseparable, she has somehow managed to resist starting a blog, though I make her look at my new posted photos every day and read to her the comments you all leave (when we are supposed to be working and I am playing on the blog ;) ). Well she has finally succumbed to the world of blogging. Heh. I’m totally taking the blame for that.

She started out simply enough with Thin Line to Insanity. Now, I’ve known her a long time and know her to be wicked funny, but I had no idea she wrote funny as well. I've really enjoyed her first few posts. Then this week the blogging fever took over. She started a second blog. Duck, Bob. Duck! (or What the Duck?). There were half a dozen posts yesterday alone. It has become an addiction, a quest, and a whole lot of fun. (I am also participating since it revolves around photos!)

So please go over and check out her blogs. She just about went ballistic at work when she got her first follower (Thanks, Lindsay!) so following would be a great way to welcome her to the fantastic, supportive fun blogging community I’ve come to know. (She's still learning the ropes to blogging, but I will show her how to follow you back.) Thanks everyone!

The following photos give you a slight idea of the duckbobduck blog. :)



Willow, not too happy to be included in the Duck Bob, Duck madness.

We are participating in the Saturday Pet Blog Hop. Thanks to the hosts, Life With Dogs, Two Little Cavaliers and Confessions of the Plume.



10 comments:

K-Koira said...

Heading over to check out her blogs now. Have a good Saturday!

Helene said...

What The Duck! I'll definitely check out your sisters' blog this weekend...

houndstooth said...

Ha ha ha! I had a good laugh reading both of your sister's blogs! Those ducks are going to be famous!

Beth said...

Hey sis, I love you tons! Thanks for all your support. xoxo

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Hmm, I think you might have helped create an extremely off the wall and likable monster there:) Two blogs already, wow. I'm seriously impressed as I struggle to come up with fodder for one blog! Here's another follower.

Sue said...

The look on Willows face is priceless:)

Off to check on your sisters blogs.

KB said...

Poor Willow - what a look she has on her face!

I'm going to check out your sis's blogs!

Sistertex said...

LOL....I am now following you and will follow your sister too. :)

Sistertex@SpacialPeepol, where greyhounds and my grandson rule!

Sistertex said...

And I tried to leave your sister a comment on her blog, but 'it' said that I was not authorized to leave one. SO...will try again later. Maybe things will straighten out.

Kristin G. said...

Very cool! I'm off to visit your sister's blog. :) I hope you're having a good week!!