Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PHOTO FOR THE DAY

"Dude! What is that thing on your face?"
"There was a plan, a poodle, some snackies and an internet...You know, I really don't want to talk about it."
"I suggest you be a little nicer. Look who's talking about a thing on the face anyway. What is that big honkin' nose you got going on over there?"
"Dru, thanks for the back-up but that's really not necessary, play nice."
"I'm just sayin', he looks funny is all."
"And you don't, skinny?"
"OK that's enough both of you. Let's get down to business. As I said on the phone, I have a stash of snackies to fence, you have the money?"


2 comments:

houndstooth said...

Let's hope they just stick to fencing Milkbones! If they decide to sell the Bush's Baked Beans recipe the world will dissolve into anarchy!

Unknown said...

Hope's not gonna like this. Good thing she's sedated today for her dental work.