Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PHOTO FOR THE DAY

I've had this photo of Breeze as my desktop for over a week now. For me that is saying something; I usually switch them out every few days. You know the saying - so many photos, so little time. Wait, that's not it?

Anyway, each time I start up the computer or close down a window I smile. I guess because she is also. With the past posts about Breeze and the ones yet to come, I thought I would give a glimpse of what she is like now. I know it is sort of like skipping to the last page in the book when you've just opened the cover, but phhttt, I like this photo.

Granted there is an epilogue in this book containing the caveat that not everything is ideal. But so far, compared to what it was like - stellar. So now the posts can be enjoyed knowing there is a HEA :)

No comments: